MTLH organises holidays for
- families with children
- working-aged people
- elderly people
- groups with special requirements: adults and families with children that have the same illness, disability or life situation.
We organise holidays in different parts of Finland. There are more than 600 holiday weeks per year.
Matters affecting the decision to grant a holiday
- previous holiday support: applicants can be granted a supported holiday no more than every second year. Those applying for the first time are given priority.
- the applicant’s economic situation: e.g., small income, large amounts of debt, medical expenses or accommodation costs.
- social grounds: unemployment, lay-off, loneliness, family carer role, family problems or a difficult situation in life.
- health reasons: disability, physical or mental illnesses.
The customer’s own contribution for the holiday is EUR 100 / 5 days for adults and young people over 17 years of age. The customer is responsible for covering the travel expenses to the holiday destination. The holidays of customers under 17 years of age are free of charge.